Become a partner organisation
The benefits of partnering with us
WaterAble partner organisations receive a range of benefits including:
- Access to our popular hybrid events to celebrate International Day of People with Disability.
- Access to industry workshops where we share experiences and discuss and agree on simple actions the industry can take to improve disability inclusion (these workshops may evolve over time).
- Other programs, such as:
- leadership programs
- peer mentoring programs
- forums about improving disability inclusion
- supporting people with disability to pursue a career in the water industry.
A major strength of WaterAble’s supportive volunteer environment is that it gives our people with disability a range of leadership opportunities through our Organising Committee. Only employees of partner organisations have access to opportunities such as:
- designing programs
- chairing events and meetings
- collaborating with and influencing the water industry
- gaining experience in public speaking and advocacy.
Partner organisation expression of interest
All fields are required unless marked as optional.
WaterAble acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters that are an essential part of all of our lives. We pay respects to elders past, present and emerging.